|We’d like to invite you to the International Conference on Tax Administration, a prestigious biennial event that brings together leading tax administrators, academics and practitioners from around the globe.
- Where: Crowne Plaza, 242 Arden Street, Coogee, Sydney, NSW
- When: 9:30am – 5:00pm, 5 – 6 April, 2018
- Cost: $900 for early registration (includes conference registration, conference dinner and networking drinks)
‘Tax System Integrity in a Digital Age’
Hear from the experts, as we explore the impact of digital and disruptive technologies upon all aspects of tax administration in developed and developing economies, such as:
- Taxpayer and intermediary interactions with revenue authorities
- Tax filing and tax collection
- Tax compliance and compliance costs
- Information and big data management
- The cashless economy
- Blockchain and crypto-financing
- Harnessing technology in the post-BEPS environment
- Taxing the virtual economy.
Please visit our website for more details about the conference and to download the conference program. Contact Maree Magafas if you have any questions.
We hope to see you there.
UNSW School of Taxation and Business Law
UNSW Business School