The Tax Administration Research Centre undertakes research on tax administration in order to strengthen the theoretical and empirical understanding of
Taxation, Social Norms and Compliance The Center for Economic Behavior and Institution Design (cebid) at Friedrich-Alexander-University (FAU) is pleased to
First “Derivatives and Financial Instruments” award Derivatives and Financial Instruments is an IBFD periodical which provides authoritative, up-to-date information and
Sign up for our mailing list!
- Tax Design and Administration in a Post-BEPS Era: A Study of Key Reform Measures in 18 Jurisdictions
- “Tax and Trust: Institutions, Interactions, and Instruments”
- “Landmark Cases in Revenue Law” – lots of familiar names (both cases and contributors)
- Introducing the Public Finance Network – call for papers/panel proposals – deadline 1 March
- Max Weber Workshop on State-Building in Non-Democratic Societies – call for papers, deadline 5 March
- “Sustainable taxation – Global challenges and legal solutions” – 8/9 April. Call for papers – closes 31 January.
- Call for papers – 7th Annual TARC Conference – closes Friday 18th January
Footer is widgetized. To setup the footer, drag the required Widgets in Appearance -> Widgets Tab in the First, Second, Third and Fourth Footer Widget Areas.
Worth A Thousand Words
ColorWay is a unique responsive WordPress theme. The theme design is fabulous enough giving your visitors the absolute reason to stay on your site.
Design Your Home
Express your creativity, find inspiration and make smarter home design choices, faster.