The School of Taxation and Business Law, UNSW Business School is interested in recruiting casual lecturers, tutors and markers for 2019.
Applicants should have appropriate teaching experience at a university level, and at least an undergraduate degree, majoring in the area in which they seek to teach. Applicants seeking to teach in postgraduate programs should have relevant postgraduate qualifications.
Casuals are needed in:
· TABL1710 – Business and the Law
· TABL2731 – Marketing and Distribution Law
· TABL2741 – Business Entities
· TABL2751 – Business Taxation
· TABL5512 – Legal Foundations for Accountants
· TABL5541 – Corporations and Business Associations Law
· TABL5551 – Taxation Law
Further details are available here